Am assuming time travel has been cracked? The reason I say this is because 2015 was definitely just 4 months(ish) long. Seriously, last year whizzed by so fast I wonder if I didn’t dream some of it.
This morning, while regaling all the trials and tribulations of our festive breaks, the Informare team decided to compare notes on our best bits from 2015 (in part just to make sure it did happen) and have a think about what lies ahead. Here’s mine…
- Visiting a Maggie’s Centre for Surface Design Show, to explore the use of materials used.
- Factory tours at USM & Future Designs. (Love factories. A Blue Peter hangup I think.)
- Getting to know my new gang at Informare. (Yeah – cheesy. Deal with it.)
New Years Resolution(s):
- Attempting a dry January (Technically had failed this by lunch on the 1st, but everyone deserves a second chance. Alright, a third chance.)
- Post more on the InformarePR blog!
Most looking forward to in 2016:
- The top secret thing that I’m working on with Dovetail. It will allow me to indulge in one of my favourite pastimes at work. (Whatever you’re thinking that is not it. Rude.)
- My brother’s wedding in July (no bridesmaid dress required – score!)
Of course there’s more of all of the above, but whittering on is one of the things I really should add to my NY resolutions.
Here’s hoping your 2016 becomes one you’ll love to look back on!