Here’s my run down of last years’ highlights, my New Years Resolutions (not contractual) and a couple of things I’m looking forward to in 2016!
- Bisley finding their retail identity at Design Junction. Their stand was gorgeous. It was a proud moment having worked with Bisley for many years.
New Years Resolution(s):
- Go to more conferences. I really enjoy a good conference – they’re so often an inspiring way to learn.
- Read more books. As a working Mum it’s hard to find the time, but I’m determined!
- Cut down on the online shopping. It’s too easy!
Most looking forward to in 2016:
- The return of the Wasteland to Wharf exhibition on the 28th April, with the support of The Wharf this year it will be even better!
- A full calendar of design events through the year including Orgatec, MIPIM, Surface Design Show, the FX Awards, Blueprint Awards, Clerkenwell and the London Design Festival.
- Our family skiing holiday in February. This year I’m going to try to overtake my kids – no chance!
Happy New Year!