Wellness Within the Workplace
WELLNESS18 is a unique one-day event encompassing all aspects of wellness including mind, body and spirit. The event, which takes place at UBS Ltd, 5 Broadgate, London on the 6th June, addresses some of the most interesting and challenging subjects such as the stigmatisation of mental health, diversity, motivation, taming technology, nutrition, design and much more.
Attendees include 150 senior professionals responsible for wellness initiatives within the workplace attending to discover new strategies, listen to expert speakers and authors and hear new trends supporting wellness at work.
- Team of Teams: Leading High-Performance Teams in Complex Environments
- Wellbeing at Work: Then, Now and the Future
- Case Study: Implementing New Wellness Strategies
- Neyber – Case Study
- Physical Activity in the Workplace – How to Move Like a Boss
- UBS Wellness Journey
- Beyond the Business Case: From Strategy to Reality
- Presenting Diversity Works
- The Experts Panel Debate: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace. What’s Next?
- How Lionheart Supports People’s Wellbeing
- The Neuroscience of Personality and Performance: The Influence of Workplace on the Brain, Body and Behaviour
- Sweating Your Assets: Practical Application of Wellbeing Standards
- Wellbeing as an Underlying Factor for Inspiration
- The Visibility Experience – How Workplace Design Impacts People’s Perceptions and Emotions
- Aidan Walker,Creator, Curator & Editor of Content & Design – Director, Aidan Walker Associates
- Ash Alexander-Cooper, Partner and Director at McChrystal Group
- Jeanell English, Senior Manager, Olympic Resource Operations, Discovery Inc.
- Mark Foster, Olympic Swimmer
- Jason Clark, Executive Director – Regional Head of Property Management, UBS
- Dr Kerstin Sailer, Reader in Social and Spatial Networks at University College London
- Professor Ivan Robertson, Director, Robertson Cooper Ltd
- Tony Horan,Human Capital and Diversity, Accenture UK
- Dr Davina Deniszczyc,Charity Director & Medical Director at Nuffield Health
- Shahid Bashir,Fine Photographer and Founder of Diversity Work
- Davina Goodchild,CEO, LionHeart
- Eve Edelstein,M.ARCH., PH.D. (NEUROSCIENCE), EDAC, ASSOC. AIA, FELLOW-AAA Director, Human Experience Lab at Perkins+Will
- Georgia Elliott-Smith,Head of 360 Wellbeing, WELL AP & Fitwel Ambassador
To book WELLNESS18: http://shop.instant-shop.com/Unwired/category5090281.html
For more information, or to request a press pass, please contact: [email protected]